Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The 24 Things To Do Before 24

My half birthday just passed recently. With every new sunrise, I am quickly approaching the mature and responsible three-year era I call "The Mid-Twenties." Growing up, I had always foreseen myself to have ascertained a level of composure and accomplishment by this time in my life. Now that it is suddenly looming, and I am obviously lacking the maturity and composure I always expected myself to possess by now and any real accomplishments, I have decided to make a list of 24 things to do before 24.

Here goes:

01| Learn how to ice skate.
02| Dine at Rasika.
03| Visit a haunted house.
04| Go hiking for the first time.
05| Attend a professional sporting event.
06| Feel the sand between my toes at my first beach.
07| Tour the International Spy Museum.
08| Volunteer for a philanthropy event.
09| Get accepted into a school.
10| See a Broadway show.
11| Read at least 5 nonfiction books.
12| Learn how to apply eyeliner/eye make up.
13| Keep up my blog for longer than 6 months.
14| Watch the Academy Award winners for Best Picture in the last 5 years.
15| Unlock everything unlockable in Mario Kart Wii.
16| Make a dessert from scratch.
17| Be legally certified.
18| Road trip somewhere new.
19| Have a sober game night of fun with friends. And a non-sober one, as well.
20| Put more effort/thought into my outfits.
21| Create a diverse and extensive music collection.
22| Do something completely unplanned and spontaneous.
23| Try a new beer at least once every 2 weeks.
24| Put some money into a rainy day fund.

So here's to crossing off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment